Re: [xml] character conversion

People,

I'm trying to get some help for something not so complicated.

I have a "xmlNode*" that comes from a file, which is typically UTF-8 but could be (I assume) any other encoding supported by the installation.

If it is a TEXT node, I want to get the content, as a string, in CP 850.

So I am looking for something like xmlChar* xmlNodeGetContentEnc(xmlNode* node,const char* encoding)

What is the easiest way to achieve this functionality with the current library?

/Tomas