[xml] Feature request: Compiler/version tags for MSVC libraries (patch included)

Hi,

we need to manage several builds of libxml2 in parallel on Windows. In order to support tagging the libraries
produced by Makefile.msvc, we added the environment variable XML_TOOLSET to the script calling configure.js
and nmake. The attached patch adds this option. If the variable is not set, the makefile behaves as in the
current distribution.

Example of usage (in Windows batch file):
set XML_TOOLSET=vc140-2.9.4
cscript configure.js <your other options go here>
nmake <your-target>

This will produce libxml2-vc140-2.9.4[.lib|.dll|_a.lib] instead of just libxml2[.lib|.dll|_a.lib]

Please add this to the distribution.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Textor

—