[xml] Availability of release candidate 1 of libxml2 2.9.5

  I have just tagged the release in git and pushed signed tarball and
rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/

 So the plan is to have a release candidate 2 on Thursday and if things
look good push 2.9.5 out during the week end. Then have 2.9.6 with current
git head around Oct 1st.

  Please give it a try, it's unlikely that 1.5 years of patches won't raise
any issue, I'm running it on my own machine but I can't do very specific
platform testing for example.

   Thanks,

Daniel

--