Re: [xml] Help with libxml

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 3:02 PM, johnny_hil  wrote:
Hi,
I installed the package libxml on Cygwin on Windows but when I try to
include a header from it, the terminal indicates the error that xmlversion.h
is missing.

Do you know how to solve that ?

Since you didn't show us your code, nor the command to invoke the
compiler, I had to use my psychic powers, which tell me that you need
to add the -I/usr/include/libxml2 switch to the compiler command, and
the include statement needs to look like this:

#include <libxml/parser.h>

or

#include <libxml/xmlreader.h>

Hope this helps,