Re: [xml] How to use c14n features?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late mail.

I've executed xmllint with my xml file, but the result of --c14n was nearly same with original xml content. --c14n just removed following text:
`
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
`
To say my situation accurately, I want to tell that my xml document is SOAP document and every node has namespace like "SOAP" or "ds" or else...
Do I need to do something more to do c14n?

Thank you.

2016년 3월 16일 (수) 오후 5:01, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>님이 작성:
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 05:06:13AM +0000, Tae-In Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in first use of libxml2 and want to use c14n features in "c14n.h". I
> tried to find some references to use them but couldn't make it.
> Can you please tell me where to get it or help me to use it?

  Look at the code for xmllint.c in the source and around line 2573
for one way to save. If xmllint --c14n does what you want you can just
copy the code

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/