[xml] VC10\config.h and include\win32config.h

Related to my previous e-mail, we noticed that VC10\config.h differs from include\win32config.h. The differences (in addition to the lack of wrappers around snprintf in VC10\config.h) are that VC10\config.h includes this line:

#define HAVE_STDINT_H

and include\win32config.h includes these two lines:

#define SEND_ARG2_CAST
#define GETHOSTBYNAME_ARG_CAST

Which version should we prefer, and can we get the other version deleted from libxml2 to avoid confusion?

--
Bruce Dawson