[xml] how to load libxml in IAR workbench

Hi,

I am working on project were I need to load an .xml file to IAR workbench and flash it on an embedded system.

Since I am new to this project, I am facing difficulties in the following:
1. How do I load a xml file in IAR workbench (C language).
2. once the xml file is loaded on the device, I need to parse the fields in the xml file and send the parsed items via CoAP.

I want to know how do I approach this , any pointers will be appreciated

Best Regards,
Sachin Edwin