[xml] Does Libxml2 support DDNAME

Hi,

Having succeded to port my C program on MSV, I am trying to parse an XSD file with xmlParseFile(szXSDFileName); where szXSDFileName contains the DDNAME

of the XSD file I want to parse. Unfortunately I have the following error on my SYSOUT:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "DD:MVTXSD"

It seems libxml doesn’t support DDNAME… Is it correct or did I make anything wrong ?

If it is correct how sould I do to parse a file on MVS ? As a workaround I have only found, to open the file with fopen and load it into a buffer and use

xmlParseMemory(buffer, …

Any help, suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Michaut Stéphane