Re: [xml] Issue when compiling libxml on zOs

Hello Stéphane,

It looks like you didn’t replace the descriptions placed between angle brackets such as:

--prefix=<my home dir>
--with-python=<python install dir>

by actual meaningful values such as /users/stephane or /usr/bin respectively.

Regards,

--

Jacques Menu
Ch. de la Pierre 12