[xml] gaining access to libxml2 bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org

Hello,

I sent this to gnome-bugsquad, but also sending here in case this is the right mailing list. My name is Peter Djalaliev and I am a product security engineer at Blue Coat Systems (now part of Symantec). We are investigating a number of libxml2 vulnerabilities. We would like to access the respective bugs for those vulnerabilities at bugzilla.gnome.org. I created an account for myself, but I get “not authorized” errors for some bugs:
I can access the bugs for other CVEs:

Can somebody assist in help us to get access to the bugs?

Best regards,

Peter Djalaliev
Product Security Engineer, PSIRT Member
www.bluecoat.com