Re: [xml] v2.9.2 regression when using absolute paths without file: scheme in catalog?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 09:58:59AM +0100, Matthias Pigulla wrote:
Sorry for submitting a semi-finished message :(

What I wanted to say was - can anyone tell me whether this is a regression
in 2.9.2 or should I look for help in other places (which)?

Thanks a lot
Matthias

  Hi Matthias,

someone else reported catalog issues (but on Windows when switching to 2.9.2).
I guess one would have to bissect to find the guilty commit, that would help
understanding if it's really intended or a broken side effect,

 thanks

Daniel