Re: [xml] How do I go about adding missing entities to libxml2?

On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 05:59:11PM +1000, Sam Saffron wrote:
We have a bunch of missing entities (that flows through to other libs
like nokogiri ruby gem)

for example ℵ
https://meta.discourse.org/t/certain-unicode-entities-are-being-escaped/19898

What do I need to do to get them into libxml2 ?

  you get them in a DTD referenced and loaded by your document. It's not
an XML predefined entity so your document has to define what it means

Daniel