Re: [xml] [libxslt] GPL-licensed file being distributed with MIT-licensed libxslt

Hi Nick,

Thanks for replying. I personally don't think think it's an issue, either.

But I'm not a lawyer, and some lawyers have noticed and *do* think it's a problem, and have reached out to me about it (as I'm a maintainer of [Nokogiri][https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri], which redistributes libxml2).

Let's imagine there *is* a legal problem -- just so we can determine what's possible. In that case, would the libxml2 maintainers consider either removing those files, or replacing them with examples that are MIT-licensed?

-m