[xml] Creating one schema object with several schemas.

Hello,

We are trying to build schema object by using more than 1 schema(several xsds) . JAVA has API to pass an
array of schemas to build one Schema object as indicated below.

abstract Schema newSchema(Source[] schemas)

Is there libxml2 API to do the same thing in C ? The only thing we see one schema (xsd) per object.  we are
using libxml2.9.2

Please help us how we can achieve the same.

Regards
Ajay