Re: [xml] Dumping xmlSchemaPtr to file as XML

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 04:28:06PM +0000, Piotr Sipika wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to create a 'flat' XSD file from multiple XSDs linked via
<xsd:include>. I am able to successfully generate an xmlSchemaPtr, which
contains all the other (included) schemas and dump its state to file *as
object state* not as XML. Is there a way for me to covert the aggregate
xmlSchemaPtr back to XML?

  Hum, no we don't have a conversion back,

   sorry,

Daniel