Re: [xml] Issue building libxml2 with mingw 64bit gcc

Sorry the first command used was

 cscript.exe configure.js compiler=mingw prefix=c:/tester  debug=yes static=yes

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 3:50 PM, James Franco <mjfranc808 gmail com> wrote:
I am attempting to build libxml using the following way on windows 7 with Mingw GCC 64 bit

  > ./configure --without-python --with-zlib=/usr/local --with-lzma=/usr/local

This is what I get after executing that command. It says the system cannot find the specified file.

$ ./configure --without-python --with-zlib=/usr/local --with-lzma=/usr/local
checking build system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i686-pc-mingw32
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for style of include used by make... none
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for mv... /bin/mv
checking for tar... /bin/tar
checking for perl... /bin/perl
checking for wget... /usr/bin/wget
checking for xmllint... /usr/bin/xmllint
checking for xsltproc... /usr/bin/xsltproc
checking for function prototypes... yes

Enabled Schemas/Relax-NG support
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating libxml2.spec
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating include/libxml/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/examples/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/devhelp/Makefile
config.status: creating example/Makefile
config.status: creating python/Makefile
config.status: creating python/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating xstc/Makefile
config.status: creating include/libxml/xmlversion.h
config.status: creating xml2-config
config.status: creating libxml-2.0.pc
config.status: creating libxml-2.0-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating python/setup.py
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
Done configuring

admin US01WKS03044 /c/libxml2-2.6.30
$ make64
make  all-recursive
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, make all-recursive, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make64: *** [all] Error 2

any suggestions on how I could resolve this issue ?