Re: [xml] How do I use LATEST_LIBXML2?

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 11:59:36AM -0700, ols6000 sbcglobal net wrote:
I'm attempting to use libxml2 on a Windows system, and I want to compile the
source code myself.

When I go to the libxml downloads page, I see that 2.9.1 is the latest
version. If I download that version, I get a 5 MB file LATEST_LIBXML2.

My question is, how do I extract the source files, documentation, etc from
this file? Or is this not the correct file?

  it's a pointer to a gzipped tarball,

just fetch libxml2-2.9.1.tar.gz

Daniel