Re: [xml] node() xpath and entity ref nodes

Please do not use the "Reply to" function of your mail client to compose new and independent mails to the
mailing list.

Ok, I am sorry. I didn't realize it is a problem. I can see it now.

There are no entity reference nodes in the XPath data model, see e.g.
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/#data-model>.

But they are in libxml tree. It does not seem right to pretend to the xpath that they do not exist.

Hmm, at <http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/#element-nodes> they say, that "Entity references to both internal and
external entities are expanded." Would that mean, that my xpath should return 2 (for two text nodes)? E.g.
expand the references and merge the second one with a preceding text node?

It looks like a grey area on the borders of the specs to me...

Vojtech