Re: [xml] bug with variables and predicates

For me too, thank you.

/Vojtech

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Wellnhofer [mailto:wellnhofer aevum de]
Sent: 21. března 2014 19:42
To: Vojtech Fried; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] bug with variables and predicates

On 21/03/2014 12:13, Vojtech Fried wrote:
Hi,

In our app, we use libxml2 and we connect XPath variables to our
proprietary script language and its variables. I have recently noticed
a possible bug with it. To replicate the issue, I have created an
xslt. Handling of variables is a bit grey zone for me, but I think there has to be a bug somewhere in
libxml2.

I would expect to have "item" element also in test1, test3 and test4.
The string lengths are 4 or 2 (see l1, l2, l3, l4). There are four
elements in $array, see "cnt" element. I have tried it with ms xslt and the "item"
elements are there as I would expect.

The attached patch fixes the issue for me.

Nick