Re: [xml] ID already defined in 2.9.2

On 18/12/2014 21:51, Bruce Miller wrote:
[So, the DESTROY method _does_ remove the ID from the document?]

Yes, indirectly.

Actually, we'd thought of both of those methods,
although we weren't completely sure they'd work.

Worse, is making sure that nowhere (esp. on the stack),
somebody's holding a ref to the node; they won't be
assuming it's still part of the document, but might
still want access to the information that was there....

If there's no other method, we'll just have to be careful!

If you remove the `xml:id` attribute, the ID will be immediately removed from the document and you don't have to care about references.

Nick