Re: [xml] Posting a patch to this list

* Patrick Monnerat wrote:
   As a first-time mailer to this list, I tried yesterday to post a big
(~250k) gzipped patch to introduce support for the OS/400 platform.

I did create an account and I see this e-mail has been accepted by the
list server, but it has never been sent back nor appears in the
archives.

That usually means it is awaiting moderation by a human moderator with
limited resources. Large attachments should never be sent to mailing
lists intended for discussions, in this case a better place would be to
attach it to a bug in Bugzilla,

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libxml2

And then posting a link to the mailing list with whatever information
useful for discussion here.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de