Re: [xml] libxml2 API crazy?

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 10:40:48AM -0700, Eric S. Eberhard wrote:
I agree, Daniel -- I love them -- and have done VERY well with them.
Rock solid code and for me, easy to understand and use.  I've
thanked you before I'll thank you again.  E

  Thanks Eric !
If there is ways to improve code and people willing to put the
effort I will take them though, as it is clearly far from perfect.
The documentation unfortunately covers only a small subset of
the possible uses, and some of the tricks we are used to but
confuse beginners ought to be spelled out :-)

Daniel