Re: [xml] libxml2 2.9.1 and python 2.6.8 (patch)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 05:23:47PM +0200, Petr Sumbera wrote:
Hi,

to get python test suite working (as subject says) I had to apply
attached patch.

It seems that following fix wasn't complete.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/python/libxml_wrap.h?id=bf4a8f0ea8579f05eea2e6f43df73b2a239d41b3

  Yeah, I tested only with 3 versions of python and it's best to use
the availability of the maxcro than a strict versionning test,
thanks, applied !

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=722923bc9b788f028e4221c77138fc66735a3113

Daniel