Re: [xml] Test errors on Debian with libxml2-2.9.1

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 09:34:23PM +0200, Jan Evangelista seznam cz wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded libxml2-2.9.1.tar.gz, configured it with

./configure --without-iconv --without-python

and compiled on Debian 6 with gcc 4.3.5.

When I ran the tests with "make tests" I got some errors which I would think
may indicate a bug (and some other failures because of missing iconv):

 use "make check" c.f. README.tests

1) All "Push HTML regression tests" tests fail

2) The "## Regexp regression tests" prints
bug316338 result
3c3  C 433 12: Ok

Is it an actual problem, or something else?

  I get the same on Fedora, so something else,

Daniel