[xml] use of xmlXPathFreeNodeSet ?

Hi

I have run an xpath search on an xmldocument.

Afterwards I call xmlXPathFreeContext and xmlXPathFreeNodeSet to release resources.

Should I call xmlfree on the nodes found in this nodeset before I use xmlXPathFreeNodeSet ?

Or are the nodes in the nodeset just pointers to existing nodes from my xml document and should I leave them
as is since
I still need my xml document further in my program.

I am having some memory leaks in my program that I want to track ...

Regards
Sagaert Johan