Re: [xml] Information libXMLError

Ivan Mendoza schrieb am 27.12.2012 um 12:18 (-0500):
Hi, I am using the module xmlerror from libxml2 (
http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html) with the class
libXMLError and I need to translate the $message to other languaje,
or get a list of all possibles messages from this, how can do this?

Grep the source for all occurrences of xmlFatalErrMsg and similar
functions and extract the associated error messages. Use some handy
source code parser tool for doing so. Then, happy translating. :)

Michael