[xml] undefined reference to / segfault on _imp__xmlFree in code::blocks on WinXP

I am using Code::Blocks with the GNU GCC compiler on Windows XP.
I am currently learning to use libxml2 so I am trying the tutorials. Everything worked fine until trying xmlFree(), whick resulted in an undefined reference.
After searching in the headers I found the #define IN_LIBXML fix, which resulted in a segfault.
After trying a commit which required editing the xmlexports.h file, I got a segault again.

So, since this bug has (apparently) been around for a while, I would like to know if there is a fix for it or a replacement for xmlFree()

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]