Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderExpand() always waits for next successor node

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
Hi Felix,

Hi Daniel,

(the funny thing is that
they are now considered too CPU hungry, what a surprize :-)

Yeah, the quality of the protocols is worth a discussion itself ; ).

Please try to come with a patch, I can't 100% guarantee that i will
take it but but I promise to review it :-) Make sure 'make check' still
passes and that there is no regression in testlimits !

Ok, I'll give it a try and let you know if I come up with something.

> Anyway, thank you so much for libxml2!

  My pleasure, but i have far less time for it those days !

Maintaining a few (much smaller) OS project myself, I completey understand. Thanks
for giving me some initial feedback on this!

Cheers,
--
Felix Geisendörfer (felixge.de)
Co-Founder, Debuggable Limited (debuggable.com)