[xml] Fwd: Support of new HTML5 tags in libxml

Hello,

I would like to know if libxml2 is able to parse HTML5 files, and if not, if it will be supported in the futur.

In fact, I already tried to load pure HTML5 document user the HTMLparser libxml is providing. I am getting error such as : "Tag section invalid", "Tag header invalid", "Tag article invalid", "Tag output invalid", ... It seems to be related to all HTML5 specific tags, the ones that were not existing in HTML4 and appreared in HTML5.

Do you intend to provide the support of these tag in the HTML parser ?

Regards,

Amandine Piguel