Re: [xml] Release candidate 2 of libxml2-2.9.0

On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 03:26:36PM +0200, Csaba Raduly wrote:
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Daniel Veillard  wrote:
  I have just tagged the git tree and pushed tarballs and rpms to ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/

(snip)
  I still have one issue left which is the error that Daniel
is seeing and I didn't yet reproduce, but we're on our way for
a release next week.

Hi,
It would be nice if it was possible to set the quoting character of
XmlWriter. When I wanted to use the apostrophe (instead of the double
quote) as the quoting char, I had to resort to to a most disgusting
hack.

  Okay, but the code must check that the value given is either ' or "
I amended the patch accordingly and pushed. This will also need to
be added to the symbol file for the release, i will do that in a later
commit,

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=429d3a0aae2eda7ba9451f9c9f8523c61cc0368b

 thanks,

Daniel