Re: [xml] Support for really large XML documents

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 17:55 +0200, Vit Zikmund wrote:
We are using XMLSec library built on top of libxml2 to process some large
XML files, however it doesn't seem to work for files >2GB, which is
unfortunately what we need.

Not really an answer to your question, but if you process the same file
repeatedly I'd suggest you consider using an XQuery-based library that
keeps an index.

I don't know about canonicalization and signatures built on top of Query
though.

Liam