Re: [xml] xmlNsWarn doesn't set error code anymore

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 05:18:59PM +0200, Frank Gross wrote:
Hi,

  In version 2.7.1, function xmlNsWarn() of parser.c sets the error
code with following code, but in version 2.7.8 it isn't the case
anymore. Is this expected ?

    if (ctxt != NULL)
        ctxt->errNo = error;

  My recollection is yes, as we don't want a namespace warning
(which isn't an error from a pure XML-1.0 specification point of view)
to be interpreted as a parser error. I think I remember making the
change due to this.

Daniel