Re: [xml] Daniel Veillard's messages not reaching list

On 14Mar12 19:50, Noam Postavsky wrote:
}Just this morning I received 11 messages from the list, some from as
}early as the beginning of February, which makes me wonder how is it that
}some messages arrive immediately while some are held up in a queue...
}
}However, I still don't see, for example, Daniel's replys to Nico Weber's
}messages, just Nico quoting Daniel in his reply.

Same here. The flush often seem to coincide with a reply from Daniel which made
me wonder if he pokes the list server every now and then...

Callum Gibson @ home