Re: [xml] is my xsd file valid?

thanks

Andy

On Mar 12, 2012, at 1:47 PM, Csaba Raduly wrote:

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Andy Davidson  wrote:
Hi

I am able to use to xmllint to  validate an xml file against a xsd file.

$ xmllint --noout zoo.xml --schema zoo.xsd
zoo.xml validates

Any idea how I can validate the actual xsd file?  I have a large set of xsd files. I want to create a
shell script that makes it easy to check the set is valid

There is an XSD schema for XSD:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd

You can download it and use it as the --schema argument to xmllint.

Csaba