Re: [xml] Trouble sending patch to the xml gnome org list

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Daniel Veillard wrote:

Whoops, yes there is a 40KB limit and i didn't visited the mailman bounce page for a couple of months. I just did so so your mails should show up now along with other old mails, sorry !

Ah, that must have been a recent change then, as my first message (March 13) had made it through. Anyway, thanks for straightening that out; you can see what I meant by "repeated attempts" :-)

(Please have a look at the changes, and let me know if anything needs to be broken up or done differently. I have a similarly extensive set of changes for LibXSLT, and would like to get out from sitting on these.)

--Daniel

--
Daniel Richard G. || danielg teragram com || Software Developer
Teragram Linguistic Technologies (a division of SAS)