Re: [xml] Trouble sending patch to the xml gnome org list

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, Michael Ludwig wrote:

Is there a policy regarding attachments that I'm not aware of?

Don't know, but why not just use something like http://pastebin.com/ ?

That may be necessary as a workaround for now, but I don't think that's how the list maintainers intended things to work around here.

The initial patch I mailed in back in March reached the list without a problem. Is anyone aware of an [xml] or gnome.org list policy change since then?

--Daniel

--
Daniel Richard G. || danielg teragram com || Software Developer
Teragram Linguistic Technologies (a division of SAS)