[xml] open libxml2 crash bugs in lxml's bug tracker

Hi,

lxml's bug tracker currently holds two user code triggered crash bugs for
libxml2:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/lxml/+bug/1009118

-> segfault with XPath expression with unknown namespace and nested
function calls

https://bugs.launchpad.net/lxml/+bug/502959

-> segfault when parsing docbook XML with several external entities

I haven't managed so far to take a closer look (except for reproducing them
with a stock lxml), so I'm dumping them here for now (sorry).

There's also a libxslt bug that I just posted on the ML over there.

Stefan