[xml] xmlRegisterOutputCallbacks

Hi,

  I want to use my own I/O routines to output XML using the xmlWriter API. xmlRegisterOutputCallbacks() looks
like just the thing but I'm confused on one point, what do I do with the returned value? I've looked at the
source code and it appears libxml2 is maintaining a stack of sets of io routines but this seems odd since
when I start to write something I don't need to specify which set I want to use. This sounds like trouble
since what if one part of my application starts to write an xml file and before it finishes I register and
new set somewhere else? Feels like I should be passing this return value of xmlRegisterOutputCallbacks() to
xmlNewTextWriterFilename() or similar?

- James