Roumen Petrov wrote:
Earnie wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
[SNIP]
And now with attachments.

libxml2-git-mingw32.patch is fine .

Roumen
Now I have cross environment gcc 4.6.2 , binutils 2.22 and I could confirm that libxml test pass (except ebcdic) if - build without optimization . Note that if don't set CFLAGS by default configure script will select -g -O2 for gcc compiler.
- build with CFLAGS="-O1 -fno-tree-ccp -fno-tree-fre"
- build with CFLAGS="-O2 -fno-tree-ccp -fno-tree-fre -fno-tree-pre"
- build if exported variables are decorated with extern in adition. Last is bypass (work-around) for gcc optimization issue.

Roumen