[xml] Retrieve a nodes column number

Hi,

I have seen that it is possible to get the line number of a node by calling "xmlGetLineNo" [1] on the node. The parser must have had the "xmlLineNumbersDefault" flag activated before parsing to get this to work.

Now I am wondering whether it is possible to retrieve the column number in which the node was during parsing.

I am working on an interactive xpath editor which should highlight nodes matched on a xpath query. Without the column information I can only highlight the whole line in which the tag matched.

Thank you for your help.
Best
Daniel Nagy

[1] http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlGetLineNo