----- Mail original -----
De: "Liam R E Quin" <liam holoweb net>
Ã: "spam spam spam spam" <spam spam spam spam free fr>
Cc: "Michael Ludwig" <milu71 gmx de>, xml gnome org
EnvoyÃ: Mercredi 15 FÃvrier 2012 16:13:03
Objet: Re: [xml] Remove whitespaces from text nodes

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 10:04 +0100, spam spam spam spam free fr wrote:

There is a solution using the libxslt library and applying a stylesheet to the document...
But I am wondering if there is a way to do this job using just libxml2.

Have you any idea about this?

Use <title>My Book C</title> without the spaces you don't want :-=)

Liam