[xml] Possible bug in libxml2

This regards the code I posted a couple of days ago. It works fine if
the previous sibling of curBrlNode is a text node. However, if the
previous sibling is the root of a subtree, such as  MathML expression,
xmlDocDump produces a document pared down to the root element and its
<head child, as described in thet post. I'm trying to find a workaround.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com