[xml] possible bug with '<xs:pattern value="[^\r\n\f]*" />' ?

Hiya,

I'm creating an app that will be used to author a UIRibbon binary. The ribbon source is written in standard XML and validated against a microsoft schema. The schema works well with msxml but I'd prefer to use libxml if I can. However the schema fails to parse when using xmlSchemaParse, it fails at '<xs:pattern value="[^\r\n\f]*" />' with an error saying that its not a valid pattern. If I remove the \f control code it parses ok.

Could this be a bug?

Many thanks

Dave