Re: [xml] Valgrind problems with xmlParseFile

--On 16 August 2012 18:21:32 +0800 Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

  The problem is that if I were to avoid using the autodetection
from zlib, I would have to try to embbed some autodetection in libxml2
and that sounds just the wrong thing to do.

I was thinking more of some way that we could deregister the zlib
handler (or prevent its registration on init).

Better fix zlib or get valgrind updated ignore files for zlib.

Given our file is quite long, I find it bizarre that zlib is going
this far into it in order to discover it's not compressed.

Unless I've missed something, I don't think it's possible to get
valgrind to ignore a particular dynamic library.

--
Alex Bligh