Re: [xml] Is it time to update xmlunicode.c?

On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 21:00 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:

    - the XML schemas datatype part driven by
      http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/

. But I wonder if updating is actually right w.r.t.
XSD. Honnestly I don't know, One thing would be to try and see what
it gives on regression tests.

 They say "However, implementors are encouraged to support the blocks
defined in any future version of the Unicode Standard. " but that was
written a long time ago and could lead to some incompatibilities.

It's repeated in the XSD 1.1 specification published this year.

 Liam, maybe you have an informed point of view on the question, shall
we update to more recent version of Unicode for XSD datatype v1.0 ?

Yes, I think so.

If there are errors let's investigate them.

Liam