Re: [xml] Build libxml2 Windows

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 11:49:39AM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 01:02:13AM +0200, Patrick von Reth wrote:
Hi

to build libxml2 I had to patch the build system a little bit.
The windows build system tries to link about zdll, but on windows its called
zlib* too, so linking against z is enough.
Also the --include and the --lib command was ignored.

For the http and ftp stuff linking against some windows library's was
forgotten for mingw.

In the msvc build script the + in some lines prevented building because of a
parser error in nmake.

I hope this will help you to improve your build system.

  Hum, could you actually attach the patch to your mail, there is a
lot of guessing needed otherwise :-)

  BTW it's now commited upstream, I tweked it a little bit since some
things were already fixed, or I preserved some of the old shared libs
names as comments.

 thanks !

Daniel