[xml] zlib entry point to gzdirect procedure

hey,

I am trying to use xmllint on windows 7 64 bit OS. Well i did everything right. First the 32 bit version of
iconv.dll available on ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/libxml/ didnt seem to work giving error of incompatibility. I
solved it by downloading 64 bit version from some where else.

Now the problem is that the error i encounter is something like that entry point to gzdirect procedure is not
found in zlib1.dll.  I have tried copying zlib1.dll to system32 and systemWOW64 folders. What should i do to
solve this.

thanks