[xml] Empty tag in XML

HI,

This is related to empty tag saving in xml.

The libxml2 provided did make my job very easy and is an excellent library.

But I am stuck with a small problem that is I don’t want to save empty tag into xml and I saw “xmlSaveNoEmptyTags” in the xmlglobalstateptr.

Is there a possible way to achieve this.

Please suggest a possible way to do it.

Thanks & Regards:

Srikanth Soma

Project Leader

L&T – Integrated Engineering Services (IES)

IES 3 2nd Floor,

KIADB Industrial Area,

Hebbal 2nd stage, Mysore 570017, India

Phone- India (O) 08212405708, Mobile :9916120599

Phone- USA (O) 248-393-5657

www.lnties.com

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.