[xml] xsltApplyStylesheet modifies doc

It seems reasonable to expect that xsltApplyStylesheet should preserve the input document. It is not the case since it calls xsltApplyStylesheetInternal which modifies the children of the
document in order to hide the doc->intSubset.
This modification is not reversible since, as fas as I unsterstand, it destroys the linkage even in doc->intSubset.

Nevertheless, I think that xsltApplyStylesheetInternal should be encapsulated in another function ensuring that the document
is preserved.
By the way, I don't figure out what is the status of doc->intSubset. I understand it is a shortcut to reach the dtd, but is it supposed to retain the linkage of the dtd children?

François.