[xml] gzdirect could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll

Hi

   I am trying to run the example provided with libxml2-2.2.7-win32.zip, but I get the message "The procedure entry point gzdirect could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll" I don't know how to proceed with this issue. Is this because of wrong version of zlib. The one I have is copied from another application on my system and it is compiled on Dec 10. Any help would be great.

thanks in advance
Preet